Kiddos

Dec 11, 2013

Halloween / Thanksgiving


The month of October was busy, busy. Fall festivals, Bobby being hospitalized and Trick or Treating.  We missed Liam's field trip to the pumpkin patch and that's usually when we get our pumpkins to decorate them here at home. I completely spaced the fact that we hadn't bought any, so the night before Halloween Bobby went on a mission to find some. Needless to say he was gone for about 2 hours and came back empty handed...  The kids (mostly Trin) were disappointed, but we made some cookies and she was happy again.

I also volunteered (actually Trin did) to help at the Fall Festival face painting booth for an hour, and of course there were only 2 other moms and her teacher. I stayed the entire night and got no pictures !  It was a great opportunity to get to know lots of parents, so I guess I can't complain.

Next stop was Trick or Treating at Bobby's work. I love taking the kids there since it's indoors and all of the workers spoil my kiddos, plus it doesn't make me feel guilty about not taking Lennon out Tricking or Treating in the freezing cold....



Lennon would not leave Bobby

Not sure what he looking at, but he must think its cool

Some workers left candy out, and both kiddos were so good about only taking one

This thing scared Trin

Only time he left Bobby's arms was to sit in his chair

Giving Wreck it Ralph (Rocky) knuckles

Fake smiles

He just realized he got a full size candy bar

She was performing a magic trick for the boys

Before the Fall Festival (at least I got these)

DADDY did her makeup. 

Iron Man and Cleo

Silly kids all bundled up 

Going through all the candy

Lennon had a blast and he didn't even have to go out in the cold





Since Bobby was sick during Balloon Fiesta, I took the kids and pups to see them. Lennon was scared of them, of course.... 


Thanksgiving

This year we started off with having lunch at Trin's school.  That's always so disorganized and every year they seem to change the way to do things and it's only more confusing and chaotic. In the end, it's always fun to be there with her!


                             
Hanging out in Trin's class since their running behind.


                            
Lunch time......


Saying goodbye is always hard, especially since it will be a whole 2 hours till they see her again

Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving we did our usual scavenger hunt for the kiddos. This is the only time we buy board games and TRY to keep the kiddos away from all technology.  It worked too.....   FOR AN HOUR!!!!!!

Trin reading clues, the boys not caring much

Liam is being silly and Lennon thinks it funny

Finding more clues

More clues

Found more

Yay, finally

Lennon is just tagging along, not knowing what's going on

Finally, last clue

Pretty fun game

I guess I was too busy cause I didn't get any pictures of our huge meal

Rocky carving the BEST turkey I've ever eaten.........   (he smoked it)

At least I kinda got one of the kids