Kiddos

Dec 11, 2013

End of Summer / Pups


I found a few more pictures from the last warm days of summer.....


Lennon and Bobby hanging out

The boys making smores

These guys are some serious drinkers

Lennon was working on the Gator


Not easy to get everyone (or anyone) to look at the camera

Lennon's first of many rides on the Gator


Pups

Kane and Tootsie are definitely like having two more kiddos. I sometimes wonder why in the world did I get another pup, but then I see how much the big kids (Trin, Liam & Lennon) love on her so much.
They have taught her so many tricks that it amazes me. I've always known that Trin has been an animal lover, but seeing her take care of Tootsie proves to me her true love for the furry little pups. Yes there are times she don't want to walk her in the cold or wash the kennels and beds, but I have my days too.....
Kane is 11 1/2 years old and has had thyroid problems, so he is on daily meds. He's been having a rough time since it's been cold. Trin has taken the responsibility of making sure he gets his meds and is always nice and cozy.

He is so tiny 

Training sessions

I guess she's teaching Tootsie to have attitude

Batgirl

Training



Kane is spoiled by everyone except Lennon.  For some reason he picks on Kane

Morning kisses before school

Look closely at Trins eye 

Tootsie was camouflaged

Lennon loves laying in their bed

Yup......   that's a diaper under the dog panties 

Just hanging out

Lennon bugging her while she's sleeping

Poor Kane

One brown kid and dog, one white kid and dog

Tootsie's first Winter in the snow

She's a keeper