Kiddos

Aug 29, 2013

School Already?

Summer's over and school time is already here. Trinity is in 3rd grade and Liam is in Pre-K. They were both excited for school to start, but sad since Summer is already over. Me on the other hand, I'm happy either way. I love spending as much time as I can with them. (even though some days I feel like I need to run away)


Trin begged all Summer to cut her hair short, so we finally took her and I actually think it's pretty cute. 

Liam excited about all his new things

Dad and Sissy surprised Liam with his new sweater

It's HOT and he still insists on wearing it all the time

Trin's panties and Liam's underwear match

The weekend before school started we cleaned out old clothes and filled them with their new things.

Liam's shoes he picked this year

Superheros' and Minions are Liam's favorite right now

One Direction is Trin's new obsession



First Day of 3rd Grade

Hard to believe next year I'll be sending TWO off to school


Fake smiles



She was nervous

My big Pre-K boy


Trin tagged along for Liam's meet the teacher night


Liam was excited to see his school again

Even though it's the same school/teacher, Liam was checking out all the changes in his class


First Day of Pre-K


Lennon didn't understand why we left Liam


Batman


He was so happy to be back in school with his teacher and his friends