Kiddos

Jan 15, 2013

Keeping busy

This year has been a little tough, so in order to keep sane I have been working on different projects.

Quiet book for Josh (birthday)
This one was probably the hardest (time consuming) one since I haven't sewed much and I did every stitch by hand.

















Angry bird ornaments 
(I sewed the little hats, and Bobby painted the faces)



Trinity has an enormous collection of stuffed animals. She goes through phases of which bears she plays with the most, and during the holidays she had 8 favorite ones and wanted to buy each one a Christmas gift. So instead we sewed these. (the gingerbread man on top is for Liam's bear)



Frozen yogurt drops
The kids have always loved yogurt and now that Lennon started eating the Gerber baby yogurt drops its hard to keep them away from Trin and Liam (they cost about $3 per bag) so the other night I decided to try something different and they all went crazy over them.



I squeezed yogurt drops on a cookie sheet and put them in the freezer

Once they were frozen I put them in freezer bags
I also tried fresh bananas and they LOVE them
(It also soothes Lennon's gums)