Kiddos

Jan 15, 2013

And Off He Goes


I knew one day he would eventually take off crawling and of course it was just in time for Christmas. Trin and Liam were happy because they could blame him for "tearing" the presents to peek in. 
Lennon has only been crawling for a few weeks and he is already trying to pull himself up against things. Its all going way too fast for me. I know I can't keep him a baby forever, but I wish time wouldn't go by as fast as it has seemed lately.

I went upstairs for a minute and come back to find this
After a warm bath he developed a rash from Kane germs
Busted

He is such a happy baby

He found the stairs 
When we get mad at him or tell him no, this is the face we get

He decided to take a peek in
First time in big boy bath seat

He had a good time splashing around



Trin took this picture, it's a good one of his teeth