Kiddos

Nov 2, 2011

Daddy Time..

These past months (maybe even years) have been a bit of a bumpy road for me, but Bobby was there to pick up all my slack and be the shoulder to cry on when times got very hard. There are days when I just don't think I can go anymore, but just hearing his voice and seeing him gives me the strength to get through each day. He is THE BEST daddy in this entire world and his kids love him more than he will ever know. I get scared to think we are about to bring another baby into this world, but knowing that he is by my side, all those worries go away.  




Hanging out in the pool watching the kids play


Always wrestling

Hanging out in Papa's truck


Liam loves playing catch with Daddy

At Balloon Fiesta 

Helping the kids decorate their pumpkins

They were watching a movie in Liam's room and fell asleep together


The perfect pumpkin